Thursday, October 23, 2008

Loudoun Politics - Sarah Palin VP Candidate in Loudoun - Leesburg 10-27 9AM

From the Loudoun GOP site:

Leesburg, VA – October 23, 2008 – The Loudoun County Republican Committee (LCRC), one of the largest and most active GOP grassroots organizations in the Commonwealth, is proud and honored to announce that Governor Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice Presidential nominee, will be holding a rally here in Loudoun County on Monday, October 27th, at JR Festival Lakes in Leesburg, with gates opening at 7:00 am and the rally to commence at 9:00 am.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very concerned about the threat of gang violence on election day. several of my friends with right-leaning bumper stickers have been acosted by gang members at red lights recently... and one's car was totally vandalized by gang members outside great falls park. my police officer friend has warned me that MS 13 is planning gang initiation by attacking people in polling place parking lots. can anyone else confirm this? I have urged my daughters to stay home tomorrow, and i myself am debating not voting. My husband is still voting, but i don't think it's safe for women with mccaine bumper stickers, pins, etc.

be careful out there.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home