Jumpstart Your 2010 DC and Northern Virginia Business Goals - KME Internet Marketing and Media Workshop - Jan 29th
Learn Integrated Online Marketing/Advertising, Branding, Web Design, SEO, Social Media, Analytics and Internet Video - in Northern Virginia, DC metro area.
As 2009 draws to a close, it’s become very apparent that 2010 will continue to be an extremely challenging year for businesses seeking new customers, and new ways to market and advertise their brand and services. As well, the ability of Northern Virginia and DC-area professionals to effectively learn and leverage new Online Marketing and Internet New Media/Web 2.0 skills is hampered by the current lack of expert yet cost-effective, local and hands-on Internet Marketing/SEO training. Add to this the dizzying proliferation of Social Media publishing and analytic tools, the rapid change in the search engine technologies and video media industries, and the quickly-growing competition for eyeballs and click-throughs from the web – it’s about time for some local solutions.
Local Internet Marketing and Media Workshops
KME Internet Marketing (KME) in the DC metro area is holding the first of an upcoming series of professional Internet Marketing and Media Workshops on January 29th, 2010 – from 9AM to 2PM, at Trivision Studios in Chantilly, VA.
KME is the region’s industry leader in providing cost-effective yet engineering-grade solutions for online marketing, social media optimization and analytics-driven Internet marketing management. Trivision Studios is a full service global creative design, branding and media production group, operating a 12,000 square foot, state-of-the-art studio facility complete with staging, lights, cameras, two-story loading dock, meeting space, media room, and omnimedia edit suites.
Our special guest Workshop lead is Melanie Alnwick, an instantly-recognizable local DC TV anchor, reporter and journalist. Melanie will be providing significant insider-knowledge and guidance regarding attracting broadcast media attention to your business and story, preparing for interviews, producing and submitting highly-effective video for broadcast or online business purposes. Kelly McLaughlan, CEO of KME Internet Marketing, will lead sessions on SEO, PPC and Google Analytics. Trivision Studios will provide corporate branding and web video production and distribution expertise. Ted McLaughlan - Enterprise Information Management and Media Architect - will provide professional insight into Digital Asset Management and Internet Media Distribution.
What You Get
This packed 5 hour hands-on Internet Marketing and Media workshop will deliver a package of information and guidance you can immediately use, including:
- Online Branding and Creative Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Website Reporting (Google Analytics)
- Digital Asset Management, Optimization and Distribution (RSS) – for Advertising and Marketing
- Pay-per-Click (PPC) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Local and Regional
- Social Media Optimization and Reputation Management – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Online Web Video Production and Optimization
- Harnessing and attracting Broadcast Media Exposure
- Where should I post my advertisements online?
- What are the short and long term priorities for better search result rankings, for my website?
- What are the keys to successful PPC investments?
- Is my marketing budget being spent wisely, integrated and balanced across relevant channels?
- How can I make sure my brand supports my marketing goals?
- How do I use reports and analytics to support my marketing objectives?
- How much time should I spend on Social Media, and why? Can or should I do this myself?
- Can my web designer deliver SEO services?
- What should I do to get free, effective exposure for my business in the press or news?
- What should be in my marketing videos?
Who Will Benefit the Most?
- Local and regional business owners whose websites haven't demonstrated success in drawing highly targeted traffic for more sales
- Affiliate marketers who want to increase conversion rates by getting their product pages to come up higher in search results
- Webmasters, graphic designers or photo/video experts who want to offer their employer or clients more comprehensive services – not just website building, creative design or basic media products
- Bloggers, writers and journalists who need their content distributed and ranked high in search engine results
- Anyone who wants to make a career change – to work in-house as an SEO/SEM specialist or begin SEO consulting by learning the latest SEO techniques
- Marketers, Advertisers, Communications and PR professionals in a highly competitive industry who are under pressure to increase their brand’s visibility to reach the correct audience, while keeping costs under control
For more information about the KME Internet Marketing and Media workshop, including upcoming dates, times, location and registration, visit KME Internet Marketing – SEO Training and Education.