Chantilly VA Events Center, Meeting Rooms & Media Production Studio - Updated for Business Events, Conferences, Performances
Washington DC and Northern Virginia’s premier media production studio events facility is now redesigned and open not only for media productions, performances, and studio equipment rentals, but also for business meetings, interviews and seminars, receptions, professional events and media showcases, plus live entertainment productions and celebrations.
(on Rt. 50 in Chantilly, Virginia) - Northern Virginia’s largest and most versatile production studio, encompassing over 12,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech and professionally-supported indoor space. Located near the Dulles International Airport and Technology Corridor, the Events Center provides easy access to and from Washington DC and all Northern Virginia centers (including Reston/Herndon, Leesburg, Manassas, Fairfax and Arlington), and is easily accessible to all of the area’s major companies, organizations and government agencies.
This heavily-equipped and fully-staffed studio is the ideal place for all types of multimedia productions, performances, and studio equipment rentals. The modern and expansive space makes the studio equally conducive for hosting seminars, filming interviews, hosting product launches, making training and marketing videos, music videos and other complex audio and video productions.
The Dulles-area Events Center is absolutely unique in this area, with a complete inventory of current, integrated, cost-effective features and services that are not comprehensively available at any other local event production facility – including the local hotels, conference or exposition (expo) centers.
This Dulles/Chantilly area event center is perfect – If your professional or group meeting, event, performance, conference or media recording and production requirements include any or all of the following:
- A flexible, modern, fully-equipped & catered, flexibly-furnished, decorated, lighted and staffed event facility with very high ceilings and multiple support rooms (i.e. dressing/makeup, executive conference/meeting rooms, kitchen, offices);
- the need to project & show, record, produce and/or broadcast real-time or recorded media (audio, video, animations, Internet), real-life or via green screen;
- on one or many screens, at one time or simulcast (very large to very small, on 1 or all walls);
- to a live, onsite audience up to 200 and/or a global media broadcast audience (TV, radio, Internet); and
- the local, most experienced services of professional media production (A/V, film/photography, broadcast/streaming, print) & Internet digital media design, branding, communications, marketing and web technology experts.
For government clients and procurements, KME Internet Marketing and its partners include state of Virginia SWaM certifications.
More compact media recording and production space is also available in downtown DC, at the Ronald Reagan Building.
Contact us today to request a tour of our space, arrange an event, schedule a media production or digital services consultation.