January 2010 Loudoun Department of Economic Development LoCo Motion Newsletter
Here's the newest Loudoun County Department of Economic Development Newsletter...
Inside you'll find:
- Guernsey Office Products Moves National Headquarters to Loudoun
- Digital Bridge Completes Equity Round
- Another Loudoun Acquisition for Digital Realty Trust
- Rural Economic Development Council (REDC) Gears Up for 2010 Initiatives
- Five New Commissioners Join EDC in 2010
- Pegasus Logistics Group Opts for Beaumeade
- French Client for Brainware, Inc.
- DED's Warren Howell Retires
- Russian Embassy Selects Loudoun-Grown Tree in Annual Tradition
- Loudoun Places upcoming events.
The Loudoun DED is at http://biz.loudoun.gov/
Labels: loudoun economic development