Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stevens Miller seeks Planning Commissioner Applicants

Broadlands, VA – Dulles District Supervisor-elect to the Loudoun county board of supervisors, Stevens Miller, is asking local media to help put out the word that he is seeking qualified persons who will apply for his nomination to the post of Planning Commissioner. Miller promised, during his campaign, to consider applications submitted from Dulles residents before making his choice. “I’ve been hearing from some folks already, a couple of whom are clearly strong contenders. I can already guarantee that the next Dulles Commissioner will definitely be competent and respectful towards the residents. But I want to find the very best person that I can, so I’m doing as I said and opening the door to anyone who wants to ask for the job.”

Miller said that anyone interested should simply send him a short e-mail, at stevens@miller4dulles.com, stating who they are, why they want the spot, and what qualifications they have. “Keep it brief,” he said. “Just let me know of any relevant community, professional, academic, or other relevant experience, and tell me how to reach you. And, to answer a question I’ve been asked already, I don’t care about your political affiliation. We’re all in this for Loudoun, that’s all I care about.”

The incoming Dulles supervisor says he plans to make a decision before the end of November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home